Shannon Donegan, PA-C
“Medicine is not only a science; it is also an art. lt does not consist of compounding pills and plasters; it deals with the very processes of life, which must be understood before they may be guided." - Paracelsus
Shannon is originally from Denver. She attended in the Physician Assistant program at Pacific University in Hillsboro, OR. Although her background is primarily orthopedic based, she gravitated towards women's health during her clinical rotations. Shannon has chosen to stay in the Pacific Northwest to begin practice. She is passionate about empowering women to live their best life and is an advocate for conservative management. She also enjoys acting as a liaison in supporting the surgical patient.
Outside of medicine, Shannon enjoys playing golf, regular yoga practice, paddle boarding and hiking. She relishes the great outdoors especially the beach and admiring the fantastic trees the Pacific Northwest has to offer, She also loves to travel and be involved in the community.
- MS, Physician Assistant Studies, Pacific University, Hillsboro, OR, 2017
- BS, Business Marketing, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT, 2009
- BA, Spanish, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT, 2009
- Elected podium presenter at graduation after peer reviewed analysis
- Donegan S. Effectiveness of Non-Operative Treatment vs. Operative Treatment of Unstable Distal Radius Fractures in the Elderly. http://commons.pacificu.edu/etds/. August 2017
- Member, Oregon Society of Physician Assistants
- Member, Oregon Medical Association