Braidon Freeman, PA-C
Areas of Focus:
General Neurosurgery/Complex Spine
Complex Spine Surgery
Degenerative Spine Disease
Spinal Cord Tumors
Mr. Freeman completed his degree in Physician Assistant studies at the University of Washington in Seattle, WA.
When is he is not working, Mr. Freeman enjoys golfing, cooking, playing guitar, and hiking.
Education & Training:
- BS, Clinical Health Services & Physician Assistant Program Certificate, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2004
- BS, Athletic Training, Linfield College, McMinnville, OR, 1999
- Member, Oregon Society of Physician Assistants
- Member, Portland/Vancouver PA Society
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants